Old May 9th 05, 07:09 PM
William W. Plummer

Jim Burns wrote:
I've always had the Wright Patterson Air Force Museum at Dayton, OH on my
list of places to fly. We'd probably fly into KDAY and grab a crew car if
available.

Can any members of the group that are familiar with the museum give me a
pirep? We'll only have one day to visit and would like to hit all the
highlights, skip any lowlights, and leave our kids with a yearning to
return.

The Museum is a lot to see. Three large buildings if I recall. I was
also interested in the "Presidents' Planes" and the "Test Facility"
displays. These are on C Street on WP AFB. The Museum guys can
direct you and give you a pass.