Old March 11th 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Doug Vetter

Default You know you own an airplane when...

dave wrote:
Doug,
My bonanza has an after market stainless steel battery box and the paper
work to go with it. Maybe there's an alternative for cessna's too?
Dave
M35

Too late now...as it's installed, but thanks for the suggestion. :-)

My tech usually suggests PMA parts when he can find them. For example,
we managed to install a PMA'd vacuum regulator ($250) a few years back
after hearing that the OE was $950. Logbook entry and we were done.
All I have to say is thank God for the PMA process.

-Doug

--
Doug Vetter, ATP/CFI

http://www.dvatp.com