Old February 20th 19, 04:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Affect of Alcohol (Beer) on Soaring and Soaring Racing

Thanks.... very interesting. Kawa's take on it would be interesting to hear since he is a MD - maybe if he does another interview we can ask him.

my uneducated felling is that your assumptions are pretty on point. Another data point that would be interesting is if your body is use to a few drinks a night and then you stop, what is the affect. I know there have been lots of info on work and the effect of Caffeine both for improvement and what happens during withdraw.

Your comment on R.A.S. - point taken - I am OK with a tad of Humor.... often a good thing LOL - but I do think it is a interesting subject -

From a Contest/Safety view.... how we fuel our body and the effect it has on Soaring is very interesting... at least to me LOL

WH