Old May 23rd 04, 10:06 PM
Martin Whitfield

Default Velocity ride in Houston area?

Hello,

I'm a long-time lurker here at RAH, and I appreciate the info that
you guys (and gals) put out. I earned my PPL about a year ago, and
I'm working through my IFR rating. I have been considering a Velocity
kit because it suits my mission very well, and I even took a demo
flight down in Sebastian last year (my first "long" XC from Charleston
with my daughter, who loved it).
I almost have my wife convinced that a Velocity is the right
aircraft, but she was unable to take the demo ride. I figure flying
in a Velocity after her time in a 172 would certainly seal the deal.
Is there anyone in the Houston area who has a Velocity and would be
willing to take two strangers flying for half an hour or so? I figure
a nice lunch or dinner would be well deserved in return.
I am in the military, currently stationed in Omaha, NE. I would
love to take my wife down to Sebastian for a demo ride, but my
immediate schedule simply won't support it. I will be down in Houston
on leave from 8-13 June. Please contact me via e-mail or reply to
this post, and I appreciate your time.

Thanks,

Martin