Old September 15th 04, 12:14 AM
Ragnar

"Icarus" wrote in message
Yes, a nice air show demonstration. Whats the COMBAT record of the

Su-27
again?

That was a dogfight simulation between Su 27 and F-15...if those had been
real missiles and not a simulated ones F-15 would have ended up in flames.

Supposition not based on actual facts. What is the Su-27s ACTUAL combat
record?

Yet the F-15 has a 120-0 kill record, mostly against Soviet airplanes.
Hmmmm. . . .

FYI a Yugoslavian MiG 29 shot down one F-15..

Cite?

In 99% of cases, Soviet
airplanes were never flown by Soviet/Russian pilots but by pilots who

often
lacked proper training..

Really? How did they not get proper training? They went to Soviet-designed
schools, with Soviet instructors.

Not even the Soviet instructors could make a
difference

You do know that this doesn't make your case. If the Soviet Instructors
aren't capable of training, how can they be any good?

Yes, very interesting that the Soviets designed ejection seats that

way -
almost as if they assumed from the beginning that their planes would get
shot down in droves.

I guess safety and human lives mean nothing to you...\

I guess you totally don't get sarcasm. Thanks for playing.

I note it wasn't an F-15.
I see the F-15s shot down 3 MiG-25s. How many F-15s did the Mig-25s

shoot
down? Oh, whats that? ZERO, you say. Hmmmm . .

FYI-MiG 25 was primarily a Soviet version of SR 71,

Bzzzzz! Wrong answer. Try again.

it isn't a fighter.

Its an interceptor, which is what the F-15 was also designed to be. Recce
models of the 25 came AFTER.