Old September 29th 05, 06:06 PM
Chris G.

Or... you can purchase Alcohol 120% and use their program to make a
legal copy of your CD #4 *AND* create an image that you can mount
virtually on your computer, thus eliminating the need for a nocd patch
(that is technically illegal) AND you will be able to play FS9 and it
will always think there is a CD. This is how I did it! Same for Halo
and some of my other games. It's a great program!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start...t.com/&e=10342

Chris

wrote:
On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 12:47:32 -0400,
wrote:

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004

Would anyone know why I cannot back up disc 4 of this Microsoft Flight
Simulator 2004.
I use it frequently and fear that I might damage my one and only copy.
If anyone has been successfull in backing up disc 4, could you please
let me know what back up software you used.

Thank you
Dave

Don't bother! Just go to one of the FS websites or try google and
search for 'fs2004 nocd', plenty of links then you donn't need the CD.