Old November 13th 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default What about this Red Bull air racing, does anyone like it?

On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 17:46:30 -0500, Sliker
wrote:

I've watched it, but just can't seem to get interested in it. I'm I
alone, or is it mainly targeted for the non-pilot types?
I enjoy the races at Reno, but the Red Bull thing just seems boring.
I'm surprised they still do it.

It has airplanes in it not doing the same old point A to point B
stuff. I love it. Admittely, like being on the flightline of Oshkosh
all day, every day for year after year, I can work on something
without even looking up during the air show.

Roger (K8RI) ARRL Life Member
N833R (World's oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com