Old May 11th 20, 08:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

Default Covid good for records

On Sunday, May 10, 2020 at 8:36:36 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Folks, this pandemic issue has been terrible for the nation, the economy, and has shut down most all contests. But since record flying is the only show left in town, maybe we will see more folks pursuing state, regional (1-26ers) records and badges. The MN boys look to have gotten quite a few on their latest downwind dash. Hopefully others will give it a go this spring/summer.
Dan

I really want to eventually try for some state records after I start flying this summer. Will have to see though. First have to get comfortable with XC flying, LOL.