Old March 18th 17, 03:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default SkySight forecast available for SW USA

I have had a number of queries offlist about SkySight's coverage - we cover almost all of the US now, barring an area around North Dakota/Minnesota.
Coverage will be extended there too if demand exists.

On Friday, 17 March 2017 00:19:49 UTC+3, wrote:
On Friday, 17 March 2017 01:43:28 UTC+10:30, Tom BravoMike wrote:
Get to know Matthew Scutter on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/htANHB-L_zI

Matthew, I like your approach to gliding and especially the thorough preparation ahead of planned flights.

Tom BravoMike

I also have videos on how I use SkySight.io to plan a task around the weather, see below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RIN0086LzY