Old March 1st 05, 09:21 PM

I have one of these and connected to my iPAQ and using winpilot I can
get a trace and I think that it is a secure one also, not sure about
pressure sensor part of it though.

wrote:
Ok, anyone know why we are stuck with paying a grand for a blind IGC
logger, when one of these is available for less than $200?

http://www.astrotekinc.com/DL-100%20Spec.pdf

I realize that for it to be a fully IGC-compliant logger it would

need
more hardware (pressure sensor, security features, etc) but $800

bucks
worth?

This little device, with the proper software (i.e. setup to record in
the .igc format, but without all the unnecessary security and

pressure
alt b.s., would make a nice backup logger.

-sigh-

Kirk