Old January 13th 06, 04:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default $30,000 pitch links

Bart: I don't have a real bitch about it, but it will be a cold day in hell
when I lease ( you can't own) a certified helicopter from the joint owners
FAA and Bell, Hiller, Robinson, etc. This price looks like they are trying
to make an exorbitant amount of money on a single item. Hell even if they
set up a process to make them and only made one set, the price is high.
I agree that the government sanctions the insurance industry. Unfortunately
our society is much more interested in security and safety than they are in
freedom..

Stuart Fields

"B4RT" wrote in message
The cost of parts is mostly in insurance and paperwork. Not the part

itself.
Sure theres some profit in them too, why not? If you have a bitch about

it
write your govt officials and ask about insurance and tort reform.

The insurance industry is the biggest government sactioned rip off ever.

Bart