Old April 4th 17, 04:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Pin holes (again)

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 10:53:46 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Go with Hanks advice. He guided me in the refinish of CF and it turned out great. I was constantly advised by spectators as to how I "should do it". One guy grabbed a gear foot and promptly sanded through to the foam core. From then on I didn't mind being rude to the next neighbor with the "better idea". In short, don't make it complicated.

Simtec also has a filler if you are using their products.

Lane

Simtec 2081 does not sand anywhere as well as Polyprimer. JJ put me on to Polyprimer.
UH