Old May 1st 18, 09:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Notable Power Flarm saves - Is it 'worth it'?

Dan, what would be a panel-mounted sunlight-visible display (plug and play compatible, I'm not a computer expert) for something like the Stratux? I don't want an iphone screen on my knee. The panel displays sold for Flarm are cheap and look good, but I can't find out if they work with adsb-receivers like Stratux.

For a cheap ADS-B In solution in an experimental ship, look at
Stratux.Â* You can pick up a ready
to install system for around $250 or build it yourself with
parts from Amazon for under $100.Â* It's all open source software and
there's a parts list on stratux.me.