Old June 5th 17, 11:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Flarm Range Analysis

Thanks! All of the antennae are mounted on top of the glare shield and
I was concerned about coverage below and behind.

On 6/5/2017 3:22 PM, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 2:17:09 PM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
As a relatively new user of Flarm, I'm asking opinions of the
results I'm getting. Mine is a Power Flarm portable mounted to the
glare shield of my Stemme and has both Flarm A and B antennae and an
ADS-B antenna. Here's a link to my analysis on a flight yesterday
with plenty of Flarm targets: Flarm
Range Analysis.

Comments appreciated.

--

Dan, 5J

looks very acceptable. better than a lot I have seen. range at your 6 is great.

--
Dan, 5J