Old March 27th 14, 10:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kiwiindenver

Default Android Skew-t app

On Thursday, March 27, 2014 1:19:20 PM UTC-6, kiwiindenver wrote:
On Thursday, March 27, 2014 12:27:35 PM UTC-6, JS wrote:

Cool.

It currently is not displaying numbers in the airport ID.

Perhaps a "pro" version could include the ability to input Lat/Lon with a couple of user-created shortcuts?

Nice job,

Jim

My validation code is stripping the number. I will add some Lat/Long validation so either will work.

I have just published a new version that has initial support for Lat/Long. I will improve this later. This version is a quick fix to get people up and running and hence help get more feedback.

For now, enter a comma separated pair of decimal lat/long using negative for South and West. This is the same way you enter lat/long into the NOAA site.

PS. It may take a few hours to push this version through the Google servers.