Old July 9th 17, 06:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default CAI Model 20 to OLC?

Hi Steve,

I'll happily send you my camera and mount and Replogle barograph to use,
though you'll have to get the barograph calibrated (if you can find
someone to do it). :-D

Dan

On 7/9/2017 10:47 AM, Steve Leonard wrote:
On Sunday, July 9, 2017 at 3:15:06 AM UTC-5, Tim Newport-Peace wrote:
At 02:59 09 July 2017, Steve Leonard wrote:
Suggestions welcome.

Steve Leonard

Have you checked the signature of the .CAI file with VALI-CAM.EXE?
If the sig is invalid then your Big Red V is valid.

Thank you for the suggestion, Tim. I will check tonight, but all seems fine. Seal is good, date is current, passes security check during conversion.

Time to go to the gliderport. Flying is more important right now. Tonight, a different story. :-)

Steve

--
Dan, 5J