Old March 26th 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Default Go no-go decision went bad. Oops.

Go no-go decision went bad. Oops.

http://www.kstp.com/article/stories/S15095.html?cat=1
click Video for the FULL explanation.

'Engine was running rough on taxi, so he thought he'd take it UP and check
it out in the air.' Oops.

'...Engine had just come back from overhaul/rebuild.' Oops.

Montblack ...still propless.
Jack - My sniff, sniff ex-boat is stored in the barn at the edge of the
clearing. You just catch a glimpse of the house. Being that my sister bought
our boat, I still have visitation rights :-)

That's the St Croix River on the map (border between MN and WI). When a boat
is running rough, or we're on a shakedown "cruise" ...we always head
upstream, first. g