Old January 23rd 07, 09:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Default Cool Viewing your flightpath in *3D* with Google Earth free version

Peter,

I would like to see the format in which this file is presented, then use the
data I retrieve from the track log from FlightAware.com and convert that
track log data into the format you use.

For that, I'd recommend putting into the GPX format, which seems to become the
universal standard for storing GPS data.

If there is a way to download track data history from my IFR-certified Garmin
GNS430 to use for this, I don't know the way.

There isn't. Certification and all...

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)