Old February 11th 04, 05:37 PM
Ron Natalie

"Andrew Gideon" wrote in message online.com...
Ron Natalie wrote:

Norwood is FAR superior to Beverly given a choice (where in Boston are you
going)?

How so?

I keep trying to get to Beverly, as it is relatively close to my sister (who
is in a place call Swampsville, or some such unlikely choice {8^). It
never works.

Swampscott I suspect. My father's side of the family is generally from
that area (Lynn, Swampscott, Peabody, Revere, Salem, Danvers).
They don't pronounce the P by the way.

Both FBOs at BVY really suck. Other than that it's a fine place.
On the other hand Eastern Aviation at OWD has extremely good service.
I can count on arriving at OWD and being on my way over to Braintree in
minutes.

As I said the primary issue is where you are heading. If you are going to Danvers,
it's hard to beat BVY, but if I was looking for a place to park to head into downtown
I'd give OWD a shot. If you're going anywhere on the south side (Braintree, Hull,
etc...) then OWD is a no brainer.