Old July 5th 13, 02:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
glidergreg

Default Want to talk with Butterfly vario + PowerFlarm people

On Friday, July 5, 2013 12:53:04 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I read the pilot manual that is on the website and found it to be a bit thin. It says that traffic is represented by triangles that point in the direction that the traffic is traveling in with a bar above or below the triangle to indicate the relative altitude. The audio (bitching Betty) is supposed to come on only if you are on a collision course. That is not working for you?

Not sure which manual you have seen the original was only 14 pages, there is a newer one on the web site about 45 pages. I don't have a Flarm yet but do like the Butterfly Vario I have in my DG-300. It is connected to a Oudie..