Old April 14th 05, 01:55 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Richard Riley wrote:
On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:59:47 GMT, "Dude" wrote:

:
: That's exactly what they did last time. He got in a fight, they
: issued him a tresspass notice and escorted him from the grounds. He
: did it again, they issued him a tresspass notice and escorted him from
: the grounds. To get back in he had to sign a "code of conduct"
: agreement. Then he violated that by serving SnF volunteers with a
: SLAPP suit in the middle of the show, while they were working.
: :
:
:Who is he "fighting" with that can't put him down with a single lick?
:
Each time he's been ejected he's claimed that someone from SnF has run
him over (with a golf cart in one case, and the garbage tractor in the
other) and that he had serious physical injuries. That was without
any actual physical contact.

Imagine how long you'd be in court with him if you actually DID lay
him out.

So, yes, they were basically yelling matches, perhaps with a shove
thrown in. IIRC it was Frank Hitlaw - who occasionally shows up here
in RAH - and RB Brady from Parascender. RB was recovering from a
heart attack at the time.

John, if you read this - I have several pictures of Zoom being
escorted from the SnF grounds by police. Would you have space at
Zoomland to post them?

I'd like to see them if you don't mind sending them to my AOL address.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired