Old July 4th 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Quilljar

Default Ladies & Gentlemen: Happy Fourth!

For all its foibles, we Americans still live in the free-est
country in history, and let's not ever forget it. Better yet,
let's make sure it stays that way!

Now go celebrate Independence Day -- by flying!

I think it is great that you guys feel that America is free. In many ways it
is. I have been there many times and have visited more than 20 other
countries regularly and over 150 cities around the world. I can assure you
that it feels just as free in most of them as it does in America. To call it
the Land of the Free is a nice patriotic gesture, but don't exaggerate your
own Hollywood propaganda and fall into the trap of thinking it is the ONLY
place.
After several years service in the Navy, I recall that Malaysia was the
country in which I felt the most freedom and where I would have gladly
settled, but Australia and New Zealand are well up there with the USA.

--
Cheers Quilly

For four good books to read look at...
http://www.quilljar.btinternet.co.uk/covers.htm
Buy three or four altogether and get economy postage.