Old March 6th 04, 10:22 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Ed Majden" wrote in message
news:qDo2c.697005$JQ1.17343@pd7tw1no...
Are there any good books on the Canadian fighter squardrons during

WWII
and the missions they flew? Also a history of No.6 Bomber Group.

Ed;
I'm not sure where you want to go in the war as it relates to the Canadians,
but for the BOB period and shortly after, I'm sure a quick historical check
for RAF 242 Sqd. at Colitishall in 1940 will produce some very good results
for Hurricanes flown by Canadians, with the exception of one very outspoken
English commander who thought they were the greatest bunch of fighter pilots
he ever flew with!!
:-))
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship