Old January 23rd 17, 02:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default White Lightning/WLAC experiences

On Thursday, December 29, 2016 at 2:59:03 PM UTC-7, wrote:
You have s complete kit? For sale? Location?

White Lightning N25WL, also known as Race 43 from Reno is for sale. It will be advertised this week on Barnstormers and I am trying to help the owner to sell it. She will be asking for $96k but if you have genuine interest in the aircraft, I anticipate that she might be negotiable about the price.

It has not flown for a few years due to the death of it's owner but has been stored inside a hangar at Las Cruces, NM. I looked over it last weekend and its in quite good condition. It needs a wash and would look tidier without the race decals on it. The carpet in the front seats needs to be tidied up a bit but all considered, the aircraft is in reasonable condition.

If anyone might be interested, pm/email me and I can provide more details.

Dave