Old March 9th 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Air Gizmo panel mount for GPSMAP 196/296/396

Thanks again Jay, it's workin' like a champ!!
(BTW I'm Brock's partner, and brother, Brad...)

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
BTW Jay, I bought your old Narco Com 120 from Mike Spera late last year
and I'm happy to report it's still working perfectly, knock on wood.

Good to hear. That's a fine old radio (I've still got its twin in my
panel), and I only got rid of that one cuz I wanted the push-button second
frequency capability of the Narco 810.

(If you ever get to wanting that feature, it's literally a
"slide-out-slide-in" process with those two radios...)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA