Old January 10th 06, 03:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Stop Making Sense

That is some very clear photography (no pun intended). Did you shoot
thru the plexi or was something open? Nice shots.

Went thru you site and re-read Al Haynes talk about the DC10 in Souix
City. Wow! I forgot just how amazing it was. In particular, none of
the crew actually flew the plan - an onboard instructor did. Just
fantastic. Recommended re-read for any and all.

John Clear wrote:
But we do get some great flying weather.

Pics from yesterday: http://www.clear-prop.org/fly-01-08-06/

I'm surprised Norcal Approach didnt make any comments. I circled the
Golden Gate for about 45minutes waiting for solar noon so I could get
the last few shots of the bridge in the link above.

John