Old April 26th 04, 12:47 AM
C J Campbell

"Thomas Borchert" wrote in message

Oh? So you did the certification flights that the company didn't do? Or

how
do you know that?

Sorry, but while the Cirrus might well prove to be less safe than other
planes, I just can't stand this cheap propaganda. The Cirrus CAN recover

from
a spin - it's a certification requirement! It is fulfilled by pulling the
chute. No other methods of recovery were officially tested. The FAA was
satisfied.

Well, we realize that you think this plane was built by the flawless gods,
but what happens when the Cirrus gets into an incipient spin when it is too
low to deploy the parachute? Most other aircraft can recover from such a
condition with room to spare. The Cirrus cannot.