Old March 3rd 05, 10:36 PM
Denis

Crusty O'l Fart a écrit :

It's obvious that I don't like the guy. I look at his personal actions
and judge from there. Admittedly, I am not impressed by money or
"records". I believe him to be dishonorable and dishonest.

There is nothing dishonorable being a billionnaire, and though its
gliding skills, as we all know, have been perhaps *a little exagerated*
for press relations needs, I think what he has accomplished is unique :
holding three world records around the globe successively in balloon,
sailship and aircraft !

And there might be many more dishonorable ways for a billionnaire to
spend his money ;-)

And when such a famous man in a glider, with or without another pilot,
is a chance for the soaring sport and we'd better try to seize this
opportunity to make media talk of our sport rather than trying to
minimize his feats by jealousy or whatever other bad reasons...

--
Denis

R. Parce que ça rompt le cours normal de la conversation !!!
Q. Pourquoi ne faut-il pas répondre au-dessus de la question ?