Old October 15th 18, 01:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default ASG32MI water ballast

On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 3:46:12 AM UTC-4, Fassin Pierre wrote:
Hello, I am looking for some help concerning the water ballast in the TAIL of the ASG32. Don't know what happens but since some time now, it takes 45 minutes to fill or empty the 5 liters in the tail. It used to be 3 or 4 minutes... So, obviously, something blocks... I verified the cabling under the front seat, and all works perfectly, buy all I mean the opening and closing. So it is somewhere in the tail section. There is either some dirt or something that blocks. I wonder if it is useful to remove the rudder to get access to the mechanism. Somebody has experience with this?
Thanks a lot
Pierre

Check the tank vent(s) for blockage.
UH