Old October 11th 11, 05:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,alt.vacation.las-vegas,misc.fitness.weights,rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn

Default Astonishing revealing video of Courtney MU Brown!

In article , LunchBox
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 16:15:12 -0400, Orval Fairbairn wrote:

In article , Tom
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 13:29:56 -0400, Dudley Henriques wrote:

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 13:10:42 -0400, Tom wrote:

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 05:26:24 -0700, Gary wrote:

Ace? wrote:
Dr. Courtney MU Brown, PhD is of course going to try weaseling out of
this conclusive and damaging video, which exposes him to the fullest.

BWHAHAHAHA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ5TajZYW6Y

A*

I see your Usenet enemies have still got you jumping thru hoops for
them,
Preston.

Give it a rest, whoever you are.

I command it.

Dudley Henriques

Do you now. Dudley, you have truly become a sad, pathetic excuse of an
individual.

Then again, you have legions of lap dogs to bow at your throne, I have
to give you a HAND CLAP for that.

Dudley has a history of accomplishments -- Altered text: "my sole accomplishment is
that I am are a self-made pedophile -- and I did a good job of that."

Pedobear would love you over for din-din.

Does your mommy know that you are playing with her computer?