Old April 30th 04, 11:26 PM
Shawn Curry

P.Naton wrote:

I have posted a few new online videos you all might be interested in
checking out.
These clips are in Windows Media 9 format. The link is:

http://homepage.mac.com/pnaton/FileSharing17.html

Just click the little red download arrows.

Clip 1. Famous air show performer Manfred Radius does his preflight checks and
shows you his beloved Salto H-101.
File Name: Manfred Radius.wmv 9.7 megs

Clip 2. Preview movie trailer from my new DVD Redline Sky.
File Name: REDLINE SKY.wmv 6.5 megs & REDLINE SKYSM.wmv 2.7 megs (dial-up)

Clip 3. A film short featuring some of my best time-lapse sky shots from
the past 2 years.
File Name: RESTLESS SKY3.wmv 9.7 megs

You might as well check out the cool R/C soaring previews too!

Paul Naton
www.radiocarbonart.com

Very nice.

Shawn