Old September 9th 03, 08:27 PM
Everett M. Greene

"Tarver Engineering" writes:
"Chip Jones" wrote in message

[snip]
Ah, now it all becomes clear. YOU put Mead where he is.

I made it possible for Mead to go where he is. Anytime a civil servant is
removed from an issue, they require an advocate to bring them back. It
helped that my Congressman was Chair of Government Oversight and Reform back
then, he is now Chair of Ways and Means. The reform of FAA has been a very
effective Republican political issue, not to mention the lives that have
been saved.

You mean you got him to do something for one of his constituents?
I thought he last represented his district 20 years ago when he
understood that DoD operations impact a large portion of the
people of his district. He's now so busy wheeling and dealing
inside the Beltway that I'm not certain he could find his
district on a map.