Old April 29th 07, 04:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Maxwell

Default Injuries

"Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote in message
oups.com...

btw: I'd like to do injuries to all ten fingers of the clown who keeps
posting the vitupourous venom vs Belfort. He/she is singlehandedly
ruining my desire to spend any time on this NG.

Try not to let that dweeb get ya down. I just delete all those messages.
Nothing appears in my list except stuff that belongs here. Sure cleans up
the screen display.

I hope everyone will just delete his stuff when it appears, and get back to
rotorcraft discussions. I'd be happy to contribute myself, but I'm just a
wanna be from the fixed with ranks. But rotorcraft has always been my first
love, just beyond my budget.