Old February 4th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default Hey Jay....

I think you should file a suit against these guys for stealing your Kiwi
design:

http://www.hotseatinc.com/uploads/30/PAGES/1900/

Not that I think they will, but Hotseat had their design out first.

Yeah, there have been several of these "simulator-in-a-box" concepts
over the years. Neither ours nor Hotseat's was the first, and they
won't be the last.

I think ours is the best, mostly because of the cool electrically
adjustable seat that came straight out of my Ford Mustang...

:-)

(Actually, being height adjustable is great for kids.)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA