Old February 5th 05, 07:54 AM
shane

Default how much money have you lost on the lottery? NOW GET THAT MONEY BACK!

GREAT WAY TO MAKE MONEY-READ THIS!!!!!!
HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $6,000!!!!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE Y=ADOUR LIFE!

found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A litt=ADle while
back, I
was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and =ADcame
across
an
article similar to this that said you could make thousands o=ADf dollars

within
weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought=AD, Yeah
right,
this must be a scam,but like most of us, I was curious, so I=AD kept
reading.
Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names a=ADnd
address
stated in the article. You then place your own name and addr=ADess in
the
bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 2=AD00
newsgroups.
(There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinki=ADng it
over,
and
talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I =ADfigured:
what
have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Then I =ADinvested
the
measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started =ADgetting
money in
the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but th=ADe money
just
kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By th=ADe end of
the
second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the thi=ADrd week I

had
over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourt=ADh week
and
have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still com=ADing in
rapidly.
It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more =ADthan that

on the
lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantl=ADy, why it

works....Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NO=ADW, so you

can
get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you =ADthat if
you
follow the directions exactly, that you will start making mo=ADre money
than
you thought possible by doing something so easy! Suggestion:=AD Read
this
entire message carefully! (print it out or download it.) Fol=ADlow the
simple
directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's lega=ADl. And,
your
investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is n=ADot a
rip-off; it
is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no r=ADisk - it
really
works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered t=ADo, you
will
receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow =ADthese
directions
EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. =ADThis
program
remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of t=ADhe
participants.
Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the
ins=ADtructions.
You
will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this bus=ADiness
your
product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are i=ADn the
business
of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are hap=ADpy to pay

big
bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the ma=ADiling
lists
is
secondary to the income which is made from people like you a=ADnd me
asking to
be included in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to succe=ADss: STEP
1:
Get
6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each p=ADiece of
paper;PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST. Now get 6 US $1.00=AD bills
and
place
ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will no=ADt be seen

through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one =ADpaper in
each of
the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed
=ADenvelopes,
each
with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name an=ADd
address,
and a
$1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS I=ADS
ABSOLUTELY
LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are p=ADaying for

it!
Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worrie=ADd about
the
legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. P=ADost
Office
(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!=AD Mail the

6
envelopes to the following addresses:
1=2E B. Smith / 919 Somerset St. / New Lenox, IL 60451
2=2E Michael Wellman / 3756 Yost Rd. / Litchfield, OH 44253
3=2E Mike Nicholson / 240 Grants Creek Rd. / Salisbury, NC 281=AD47
4=2E D. Stanley /1618 Punahou St. #407 / Honolulu, HI 96822
5=2E Markus Ray III / 1166 Crosby Ave. / Simi Valley, CA 93065
6=2E S. Newell / 3106 Fitzgerald Rd./ Simi Valley, CA 93065
STEP 2: Make sure you send these envelopes to the exact addr=ADess.
After
you
are ready to send the envelopes, delete the #1 name off the =ADlist that

you
see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4=AD, etc...)

and
add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. So now it should look=AD almost
the
same
when you first read this but now your name and address is li=ADsted at
and
the other names are moved up once and the first person who w=ADas there
earlier
is now off the list. It may seem confusing but you should ke=ADep
reading
for
more information. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but t=ADry to
keep
this
article as close to original as possible. Now, post your ame=ADnded
article to
at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 =ADgroups)
All
you
need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money=AD you
make!
This
is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 1=AD8 Sec.
1302
&
1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps =ADfor
yourself
and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and agai=ADn. PLEASE

REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the=AD honesty
and
integrity of the participants and by their carefully adherin=ADg to the
directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, th=ADe program

will
continue and the money that so many others have received wil=ADl come
your
way.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to =ADyou,
either
on a
computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. Th=ADis
VERIFIES
that
you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good=AD idea to
wrap
the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.)=AD So, as
each
post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, si=ADx members

will
be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer wi=ADth one
dollar
each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that =ADwhen your

name
reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of d=ADollars in

CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each o=ADf the
first
six
people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the l=ADist and
you're
in business! ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO
NEWSGROUPS------------
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do =ADyour own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this let=ADter and
drag
your cursor to the bottom of it, and select 'copy' from the =ADedit
menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's m=ADemory.
Step
2)
Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top=AD of the
blank
page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a=AD copy of
the
letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the lis=ADt. Step
3)
Save
your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your=AD postings

in
different settings, you'll always have this file to go back =ADto. Step
4)
Use
Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
=ADnewsgroups
(on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) S=ADtep 5)
Visit
these message boards and post this article as a new message =ADby
highlighting
the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit me=ADnu. Fill
in
the
Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they =ADscroll
through
the list of postings in a particular group, click the post m=ADessage
button.
You're done with your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT=AD! All you

have
to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after y=ADou get
the
hang
of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **R=ADEMEMBER,
THE
MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! =ADBUT YOU
HAVE TO
POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving =ADmoney
from
around the world within days! You may eventually want to ren=ADt a
P=2EO.Box
due
to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to=AD stay
anonymous,
you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will de=ADliver it.

**JUST
MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now the WHY part:=AD Out of
200
postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example).=AD So then
made
$5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 p=ADersons
who
just
sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my na=ADme at #5
and
only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is an=ADother
$25.00 for
me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at=AD #4 and
only 5
replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, th=ADose 125
persons
turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and =ADonly
receive 5
replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now her=ADe is the
fun
part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters w=ADith my
name
at
#2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me
$=AD3,125.00!!!
Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 new=ADsgroups
with my
name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I=AD will
receive
$15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZI=ADNG! When
your
name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest post=ADing in
the
newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list,=AD putting
your
name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing t=ADo
remember
is:
do you realize that thousands of people all over the world a=ADre
joining
the
internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU=AD are
now!!
So,
can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so=AD...
People
have
said, "e;what if the plan is played out and no one sends you=AD the
money?
So
what! What are the chances of that happening when there are =ADtons of
new
honest users and new honest people who are joining the inter=ADnet and
newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estima=ADtes are
at
20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of tho=ADse
joining
the
actual internet. Remember: play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this=AD will
really=20
work. TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!