Old June 14th 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike Isaksen

Default Should I upgrade from Skylane to Cirrus SR20?

"Peter Dohm" wrote
So, do those local interviews, take an extended test drive (or at
least sit in it as a sort of mock-up simulator), and get some of your
fellow fractional owners to do the same. Then, you may have a
better idea of whether it is a good fit, or a poor fit.

Damn Peter, I was happy hating the Cirrus for years until I did just that.
Then I took a half hour demo flight and my elbow didn't touch the other
guy's even once. Now, every once in a while, I find myself peeking at the
used listings.