Old January 12th 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Kitplanes Marker Generator

I'm not sure what you mean by "32 kHz clock IC", but if you mean the
oscillator itself, and the opamp, and the 32 kHz. crystal, and the diodes,
and the capacitors, and the resistors, you can find them all at
www.mouser.com or www.digikey.com

However, the question itself begs another question ... if you are this
unfamiliar with common garden variety parts, are you sure you want to
undertake this venture without another person's help that may have a bit
more experience in homebrewing electronic devices?

Jim

"flyboy494" wrote in message
oups.com...
Jim Weir wrote an article in the latest issue of Kiplanes (Feb '06)
about how to build a Marker Generator. Can anyone point me in the
right direction of some of the components he is using? Specifically,
the 32kHz clock IC, the op-amp IC, and the diodes going into the clock
IC. Also, I am assuming the capacitors are ceramic disk type and the
resistors are 1/4-watt. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance,

Kent