Old August 13th 09, 09:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Philippe[_2_]

Default Are composite homebuilts dying out?

rich a écrit:

I'm just finishing mine, it's in the paint shop finally, but after 18
years fo work. (Glasair) I keep up with another homebuilder friend of
mine out on the west coast in Stockton, which is a good GA airport.
Lots of homebuilts under construction, good infastructure for GA on
the field, etc. He told me no one is building composite planes out
there anymore.

For me, composites are the best for homebuilt .
When a part is completed, , no corosion protection needed, no more
moisture protection. No special storage requirement too for resin and
fabrics.

by
--
« Si tous les poètes voulaient se donner la main, ils toucheraient enfin
des doigts d'auteur! »