Old September 15th 09, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_12_]

Default Expanding a bronze bushing?

Jerry Wass wrote:
Stealth Pilot wrote:
On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:44:02 -0400, Michael Horowitz
wrote:

I have a small bronze bushing whose OD I'd like to expand slightly so
it fits the ID of a tube.
I seem to recall there was a way to expand the OD slightly with
something like a knurling tool. Does that sound familiar? Is there an
easy way to do this? - Mike

MIKE, for crissake!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

post the dimensions you need and I'll machine you a new one.

sTEALTH pILOT

sEE YOU'VE UPSET ME THAT MUCH THAT THE CAPS LOCK HAS JAMBED.

mINE DOES THAT aLL THE tIME!!--jERRY

HeY, dOn'T mAkE fUn Of ThOsE wItH oNe ArM lOnGeR
tHaN tHe OtHeR.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired