Old August 18th 03, 07:05 PM
Snowbird

"Chip Jones" wrote in message ...

What's the point anymore? Someone else is gonna decide for air traffic
controllers anyway. Down here we figure that we can't fight it, you people
don't care anyway

Tsk, tsk Chip. Expect airdrop of Swede Momsen memorabilia
you can read during wee-hour feeding.

(for those who have no idea who Swede Momsen was
http://www.onr.navy.mil/focus/blowba...en/default.htm
though it doesn't quite do him justice)

You can fight anything. It's just a matter of whether you
believe it's worth fighting enough to figure out how. I'm
not judging, mind. These things take immense amounts of
energy and time. Famous saying "when up to your ass in
alligators, it's hard to pursue goal of draining the swamp"
applies.

Sydney