Old February 6th 04, 07:04 PM
TTA Cherokee Driver

Jay Honeck wrote:

Thanks, but seeing this makes me just want more Like, it would be
cool if we could look up people by aircraft type and/or state: For
example, I'd like to see all the Ercoupes.

Actually, I've spent some time trying to figure out how to do just that.

Because of the way I've got the stupid thing structured, it would not be
easy. I'd pretty much have to start over.

Suffice it to say, that's on the "back-burner" for now! :-)

fine by me, I can go to each of the three pages and do a search on a
plane type, that's not too burdensome. It was just a suggestion in case
you were looking for more tinkering to do.