Old February 16th 05, 11:06 AM
Rob van Riel

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:38:38 +0000, Peter Twydell wrote:

In message , Rob van Riel
writes
smaal problem. I've gotten it into my head to build scale models of every
type of post WWII plane that flew of the decks of US carriers, and now it

Everything? Including FAA, Aéronavale, Koninklijke Marine, RAN, etc.?
Sounds like quite a list if that's the case!

Basically, just US Navy/Marines, but if there was an interesting enough
guest appearance on one of the US carriers, I'll consider it qualified.
And yes, you're right, even that is quite a list, but it's still a lot
less than it would be if I declared a modelling free for all. Many
modellers have hundreds, if not thousands of unbuilt kits in the attic, so
limited myself to this and a few other subjects. It may not sound like
such a great limitation, but it sure beats "anything that ever flew or is
otherwise interesting".

Rob