Old February 17th 04, 06:47 AM
Jeff

Jeremy
I had the same problem also, I would get them wrong on the tests untill
stopped thinking about the answers and thought about how I actually fly.
picture what they are asking, then what you really do when flying and you
will probably get it right.

Jeremy wrote:

I'm studying for my written and having an awful time with the
questions dealing with primary/secondary instruments for
pitch/bank/power during various phases of flight. The distinctions
appear to be senseless hair splitting, and I'm getting them mostly
wrong in the practice tests. Some of this is due to my study
materials explaining which is the right answer, but not really *why*.
Is there any way to logically learn this in a way I have a prayer of
remembering, or do I just have to memorize the matrix?

Thanks,
Jeremy