Old May 29th 08, 10:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
terry

Default I give up, after many, many years!

On May 29, 9:13*am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:10l%j.23$U_5.13
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Jay Honeck" wrote in news:m8T_j.127893
$TT4.127065@attbi_s22:

Boy, this NG sure has gone quiet. *Guess you woke people up ...
finally.

Everyone but the trolls have been out flying!

:-)

Yeh, right.

Bertie

Oh that's right, you can't fly.

Oh no! He's insulting me by saying I don't fly!

He might be right, I have never heard of a flying bunyip.

Bunyip ( http://stason.org/TULARC/travel/aust...bunyip-BT.html)
Originally an Aboriginal legend. A bunyip is a creature which lives
in fresh or brackish waterways (rivers, billabongs, swamps, but not
the ocean). I believe that like most legendary creatures, it eats
humans........

Yep thats Bertie..

Also, there is a mechanical bunyip in the Murray Bridge caravan park.
If you insert 20 cents, (s)he will rise from the depths of his/her
caged pond, let rip with some terrifying roars, and subside. The
whole performance takes about a minute, and used to be a lot more
frightening when I was very young...

I can relate to that , you were very mean to me when I was only 44.
Terry