Old July 14th 04, 09:47 PM
Fred the Red Shirt

(ArtKramr) wrote in message ...
Subject: Bush Flew Fighter Jets During Vietnam
NOT From:
(Fred the Red Shirt)
[As anything I wrote had already been snipped]

The more missions you fly, the more times you get wounded the slimmer the
chances of survival are. But you know that, don't you?

Arthur Kramer

Guess it is all a matter of how committed you are and how important you

think
the job is you have been assigned to do

It has nothing to do with any of that. The more missions you fly the worse the
odds of survival. How commited you are is irrelevant.

I think whoever wrote that meant that the decision to stay on or take
advantage of an opportunity for transfer while still alive depended
on the degree of one's commitment. Not that the odds of survival
depended on the degree of one's commmitment.

As someone who never faced combat I'll not criticize the decision or
commitment of anyone who did.

--

FF