Old January 24th 04, 03:19 PM
Dave S

Roy.. After reading yours and Stephen's reply.. I concede I am mistaken
and you are correct. Dang.. and to think I was trying to be extra
careful on this one too and figure out why the plate differences existed.

I am getting pretty frustrated with myself lately, since I appear to be
proven inaccurate more often than not with some of my replies on here,
even though my intent was to be helpful. I think I am going to sit back
and be a spectator for a while.. I dont want to be a resource if it ends
up being a BAD resource.

Dave

Roy Smith wrote:
In article .net,
Dave S wrote:

RUT LOC/DME 19

The DME is required.. and in this approach the DME is co-located with
the localizer for 19.

RUT LOC 19 (with DME)

DME optional, but the DME for use in THIS approach is co-located with
the VOR which is on-field, but sited differently from the Localizer.

It looks to me like other than the step-downs at FISER and MAUVE on the
feeder routes, all the DME callouts on both approaches reference I-RUT.
Are you seeing something I'm not?