Old January 12th 06, 07:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Default free logbook software for pilots

I would normally never make a grammar correcting post but since your asking
for help with your homework by spamming...

Oh my God, you're a college senior and that's the best you can do. At least
it makes me feel better to know that it is not only US universities
graduating illiterates.

"Pilson" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi I,just thought Id spread the word of some software Im working on for
my final year project at Uni...
Id really appreciate feedback from pilots and students, It suits my
needs perfectly but It mightnt suit everyone so if anyone tries it and
thinks it is missing something then please post a feature request and
Ill write it in for the next release.

The latest release (v 0.1.2) is available at:
http://sort.ucd.ie/frs/?group_id=170

and you can store your database online and use a whole bunch of other
features there too at
www.logsource.org/wiki

its all free
www.logsource.org