Old February 15th 07, 01:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Jerry Springer

Default First-hand video of a BRS deployment.

Over wrote:
"Jerry Springer" wrote in message

I well say it, I don't think calling our AirForce cowards well make you
many friends in this county, I knew there was a reason I quit eating
"french" fries.

Sorry to see you couldn't keep it in. You don't think MX's characterization
might be partly due to your country's mischaracterization of the French as
cowards?

I have no idea what his motive was, but calling the Air force cowards
because someone cannot log on to a web site is ridiculous!!!!