Old March 7th 17, 11:30 AM
Kevin Brooker Kevin Brooker is offline
Junior Member

Making sailplanes available through electronic contests might work. Run a national contest for non pilots. Use current racing tasks and invent a few more. Who can enclose the most area in two hours etc. Run the contest and the winner gets glider time at the airport of their choosing.

The idea of e sports can be tried, tasks experimented with, and we might just find a few new pilots.

I know nothing about Condor or any other sailplane sims but find the idea intriguing.

With a bit of help I'm interested in exploring this idea.