Old December 17th 17, 03:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Franke

Default FS: Winter 80mm Altimeter and 80mm ASI

On Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 9:12:51 PM UTC-8, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
On Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 10:05:49 AM UTC-8, Ross wrote:
Sold my glider so have a couple of things lying about.

Winter FGH10 altimeter, 2 year old, Foot scale with ivory backing.
$500 including shipping

Winter 80mm ASI marked for a Libelle 201b in knots. Last overhauled 2016
$240 including shipping

Ross, I might be interested. can you change markings on ASI for another glider? Any pictures? my private email is matt at digital shorts dot com

Thanks,

Matt

You can easily change ASI markings. Winter has a special tool for bezel rings. Alternatively you can trim a hacksaw blade to use as the tool. Once the bezel is removed the glass comes out. Take tweezers to peel off the old markings then replace with new markings.

Sean Franke